There are lots of ideas floating around the industry created by successful direct sales/party plan professionals long before I began my career in this industry. Over the next several posts, I’m going to share ideas you can implement this Halloween season to help you boost your direct sales/party plan business.
Here’s a fun way to present your company’s business opportunity during the Halloween season. Everyone loves to eat, and most of us want more money, especially around the holidays. This is a sponsoring recipe you can use at your parties – even though your products may have nothing to do with food preparation.
2 c candy corn
1 c salted peanuts
1 c M&Ms plain chocolate candy
1 c any O’s cereal (Cheerios or Apple Jacks)
- Combine all ingredients into large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Scoop ¼ to ½ cup of the snack mix into small food-safe Halloween theme bag and seal with a twist tie.
- Give as a take-home treat with a sponsoring flyer or brochure.
- Give only to those who are curious about learning more or anyone you feel would make a great consultant.
Explain the snack mix like this:
Are you mixed up wondering how you’re going to pay for holiday gifts this year, a new car, kids’ clothes, etc.? Here’s a mix that could be the answer.
If you like to have fun and are a little “nutty” [peanuts], consider beginning your own business with [company]. You can decide how many zeroes [Cheerios or Apple Jacks] you want in the dollar part of your profit and commission checks: 100, 1,000, 10,000, etc.
In a direct selling home party business, you’ll be able to Make Money [M&Ms] at least three ways: [show candy corn with the three colors and apply specifically to your three business levels].
- The base of your business is the profit you earn on the sales at each of your home parties.
- Next is sponsoring other people to begin their own business and join your team of representatives.
- For those who want to “point” their way to the top, you have a higher earning potential as a leader with XXX [company].
If you’re curious about TWISTING your mix up into money, let’s get together so I can tell you about more xxx [company] treats!
Notice how the word “curious” is used rather than interested. Most people are not interested until they have more information. They request more information when their curiosity is aroused.
Now go find some curious people with whom to share your mix – and the business opportunity!
Source: www.thesuccessfactory.com The idea mentioned in this post originated in an email message from The Success Factory. The information shared on these daily emails is compiled by four experts in the direct sales/party plan industry: Teresa Garrison, Robin Early, Dede Gruenberg, and Judy Jones. Their desire and passion for making a difference through helping others resulted in the creation of The Success Factory. With over 80 years combined experience, The Success Factory is a valuable reference tool and a must read for anyone interested in growing their personal direct sales/party plan business. Thank you, ladies, for sharing your direct sales/party plan knowledge.