Monday, July 20, 2009

Here’s My Best Kept Secret that I’m Ready to Share with YOU...

Here's some great news about an offer I am able to extend to you for a limited time. As you may already know, I have been a member of the Direct Selling Women’s Alliance for quite a while and I am excited about all of the benefits I receive that help me grow my direct selling business! I’ve gained new skills, strengthened my commitment to the profession, and feel a part of an international family of people who love helping others achieve their dreams.

The DSWA’s member website is rich with success resources, tips, articles and hundreds of archived tele-classes on topics related to growing a direct selling business. Are you curious yet? Check out the benefits of a DSWA membership now:

http://www.mydswa. org/membership/ 1dollar.html

Here’s the really great news…
As a part of the DSWA’s Join in June and July Membership Campaign the DSWA Founders, Nicki and Grace, are asking me to pass on a very special offer to you. When you join the DSWA during the months of June and July using my unique membership link below you will receive one additional month of membership at no charge! Please key my name -- Lynn Ewy -- in the "referred by" in the box on the $1 membership registration form to be sure you get this special added bonus. I’m so excited about this offer because I know a DSWA membership will have a positive impact on your business, too.

Now it’s up to you! Click on the link below to learn about becoming a DSWA member! Hurry! Time is running out as this $1 membership offer expires July 31, 2009.

http://www.mydswa. org/membership/ 1dollar.html

I look forward to hearing that you have made this investment in yourself and your business.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Lynn - thank you so much for your belief in the DSWA and for sharing this resource with your friends and associates. We look forward to being of service to your team in the future.

    Blessings and aloha,
    Nicki Keohohou
    www.dswa.org

    ReplyDelete