Sunday, July 26, 2009

Make Time for Family with 30 Minute Play Solutions

Too often I hear, "I don't have time to play games."

To that I ask, "Can you make 30 minutes a day for your family?"

In just 30 minutes of game play you can:
  • reconnect with your family and/or friends
  • create fun, lasting memories
  • build essential life skills
  • enjoy meaningful conversations
  • experience family bonding
  • reinforce family values
  • strenthen relationships through healthy play
When searching for your own 30-minute play solutions, look for choices that have everything you need to play a complete game in one box or pouch. You don't want to waste time searching for those little add-ons, like a pencil and scoring pad. You should be able to just open the box, take a minute or two to read the quick rules, and begin playing a fun game.

Might I suggest checking out SimplyFun products. These games are just that: simple to learn and fun to play! I've found SimplyFun to offer the best solutions for 30 minute play. This is one of the many reasons I chose to become a SimplyFun games consultant. As a work-at-home-mom, I have lots of 30 minute blocks of time to play games with my family.

Check out this "Christmas in July" Sales Event going on right now. http://bit.ly/Trtzj Watch demonstrations of many games on the web or attend a SimplyFun games party to experience these 30 minute play solutions first-hand.

Healthy play is essential for a successful, balanced and happy life. I invite you to rediscover the people who mean the most in your life and together take time to celebrate the importance of play each and every day. It only takes 30 minutes a day to fit game play into your busy schedule. Grab a game and play with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment